Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Back in September

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been busy doing the things I write about here. I plan to have a new post up in the beginning of September and will start posting on a monthly basis instead of a weekly one. I have too much on my plate at the moment. If this changes I will begin writing more regularly again. I also plan to submit a story to the space bat challenge, so keep an eye out for that.

Finally, my brother-in-law who is also a stay-at-home dad writes a great blog. He recently lost his daughter to a stillbirth and he has written a very touching post about it. You should give it a read, but have some tissues handy. 

1 comment:

Courteous, concise comments relevant to the topic of the current week's post are welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here. Long screeds proclaiming the infallibility of some ideology or other, however, will be deleted; so will repeated attempts to hammer on a point already addressed; so will comments containing profanity, abusive language, general trolling and the like. I realize that most of the internet does not operate under such guidelines, but I believe these rules will help keep whatever discourse happens in the comments civil. I will try to respond to each comment as time permits. Thank you for reading Stay At Homestead Dad.